- The Challenge
- The Challenge in brief »
- To register »
- Partners »
- The prizes »
- Spokespersons »
- Support kit »
- The winners »
- Media »
- Highlights »
- FAQ »
- Rules »
From March 1 to April 11, make a commitment not to smoke for 6 weeks and qualify to win one of many prizes!
Participate in the Challenge in your own way: alone, with the help of a non-smoking sponsor or by teaming up with another smoker who also wants to quit.
- I Quit
- I HelpI help
Most former smokers say the same thing: it's easier to quit smoking when you feel you've got support. That being the case, what better way to KO the smoking habit than as part of a team? Whether you're a non-smoker or a smoker who'd like to butt out for good, you can help someone in your circle free him- or herself from cigarettes.
- Tools and ResourcesTools and resources
Download the following tools to support you in your decision to quit smoking.
- Participant's FileParticipant's file
A practical and customized tool to help you succeed in the Challenge! (You must be registered to use the Participant's file)
Join us to be part of a network of motivating and motivated followers. Whether for consulting messages or for contributing, don't miss paying a visit. You'll see: motivation grows with use!
- Work EnvironmentWork environment
Living smoke-free is one of the best decisions a person can make for his or her health, and among the people in your circle there must certainly be smokers who want to quit.
Support them by promoting the Quit to Win! Challenge in your organization.
Publicizing the Challenge
1) Spread the word
- Order Quit to Win! Challenge promotional material.
- Install Quit to Win! Challenge posters (in French) and distribute promotional cards in strategic spots at your workplace: in the cafeteria, at entranceways and in corridors, near elevators, on the employees’ bulletin board, etc.
- Personalize the editable publicity for the Quit to Win! Challenge so that it addresses the people in your organization directly.
- Make use of the press release from the launch of the program to direct a message to your organization.
- Put a Quit to Win! Challenge web banner on your website.
- Use all available forums to talk about the Quit to Win! Challenge: your organization’s intranet network, internal bulletin or newspaper, voice mail system...
- Take advantage of events, activities or workshops to set up a booth and inform your employees about the Quit to Win! Challenge.
- Promote participation in the Quit to Win! Challenge by announcing the draw for prizes among members or employees registered for it.
Spread the word and promote the Quit to Win! Challenge so that your members or employees register in large numbers!
2) Motivate your participants
- Send messages of support to participants by e-mail or to their voice mail or post them on bulletin boards.
- Install large sheets on walls, in highly visible areas, to collect testimonials from participants and words of encouragement from everyone.
- Offer prizes for participants and their sponsors or teammates.
- Send out challenges to other organizations or between different departments or branches.
- Set an example! You can stop smoking yourself or sponsor someone.
3) After the Challenge
- Even if the Challenge is over, continue to offer support to ex-smokers – to help them stay that way!
- Publish the names of everyone who took up the Challenge in the in-house newsletter.
- Organize “smoke-free activities” to spark everyone’s motivation.