- The Challenge
- The Challenge in brief »
- To register »
- The prizes »
- Spokespersons »
- Support kit »
- Partners »
- The winners »
- Media »
- Highlights »
- FAQ »
- Rules »
From March 1 to April 11, make a commitment not to smoke for 6 weeks and qualify to win one of many prizes!
Participate in the Challenge in your own way: alone, with the help of a non-smoking sponsor or by teaming up with another smoker who also wants to quit.
- I Quit
- Getting information »
- Getting ready »
- Help and support »
- D-Day and after »
- A matter of weight »
- Get moving to butt out »
- Managing stress »
- Expert answers »
The decision to quit smoking isn't made overnight. For more information, to obtain support and to help prepare yourself, you may refer to this section
- I HelpI help
Most former smokers say the same thing: it's easier to quit smoking when you feel you've got support. That being the case, what better way to KO the smoking habit than as part of a team? Whether you're a non-smoker or a smoker who'd like to butt out for good, you can help someone in your circle free him- or herself from cigarettes.
- Tools and ResourcesTools and resources
Download the following tools to support you in your decision to quit smoking.
- Participant's FileParticipant's file
A practical and customized tool to help you succeed in the Challenge! (You must be registered to use the Participant's file)
Join us to be part of a network of motivating and motivated followers. Whether for consulting messages or for contributing, don't miss paying a visit. You'll see: motivation grows with use!
- Work EnvironmentWork environment
Living smoke-free is one of the best decisions a person can make for his or her health, and among the people in your circle there must certainly be smokers who want to quit.
Support them by promoting the Quit to Win! Challenge in your organization.
- To be eligible for the Quit to Win! Challenge, and for the prize draws, candidates must:
- be duly registered for theQuit to Win! Challenge;
- reside in Quebec (i.e., their permanent residence must be in Quebec and they must live there on a regular basis);
- be a smoker as of December 17, 2014, that is:
- have smoked at least 100 cigarettes in their life and still smoke cigarettes on a daily basis or occasionally (at least once a week); or
- smoke a pipe, a cigar, a cigarillo, or consume other products containing tobacco on a daily basis or occasionally (at least once a week);
- commit to the following: to not smoke from March 1 to April 11, 2015, inclusively;
- register on their own, with a non smoking sponsor, or with a fellow smoker who also wants to take up the Challenge;
- not smoke up until the date that the winners are declared (April 13, 2015) and, if applicable, until they have passed a screening test.
- Be aged 18 years and older to be eligible to win one of the 2 great trips offered by Iberostar
Sponsors who are supporting a participant under the age of 18 must be over 18 years old. If the participant opts for the “smoker-smoker” formula, his or her teammate may be under the age of 18.
Exclusion: A person may not register for the Quit to Win! Challenge to stop using products that are illegal in Quebec (marijuana, hashish, etc.).
Warning: Consumption of electronic cigarettes may cause a failure of the screening test and, as a consequence, the loss of the right to win a prize.
- Capsana employees, representatives, agents, or members of the eligibility committee, and persons living in the same household are not eligible for the Quit to Win! Challenge drawings.
- The Challenge
- The Challenge in brief
- To register
- The prizes
- Support kit
- The winners
- I Quit
- I Help
- Tools and Resources
- Participant's File
- Work Environment