Mobile menu icon
- To be eligible for the Quit to Win! Challenge, and for the prize draws, candidates must:
- be duly registered for theQuit to Win! Challenge;
- reside in Quebec (i.e., their permanent residence must be in Quebec and they must live there on a regular basis);
- be a smoker as of December 17, 2014, that is:
- have smoked at least 100 cigarettes in their life and still smoke cigarettes on a daily basis or occasionally (at least once a week); or
- smoke a pipe, a cigar, a cigarillo, or consume other products containing tobacco on a daily basis or occasionally (at least once a week);
- commit to the following: to not smoke from March 1 to April 11, 2015, inclusively;
- register on their own, with a non smoking sponsor, or with a fellow smoker who also wants to take up the Challenge;
- not smoke up until the date that the winners are declared (April 13, 2015) and, if applicable, until they have passed a screening test.
- Be aged 18 years and older to be eligible to win one of the 2 great trips offered by Iberostar
Sponsors who are supporting a participant under the age of 18 must be over 18 years old. If the participant opts for the “smoker-smoker” formula, his or her teammate may be under the age of 18.
Exclusion: A person may not register for the Quit to Win! Challenge to stop using products that are illegal in Quebec (marijuana, hashish, etc.).
Warning: Consumption of electronic cigarettes may cause a failure of the screening test and, as a consequence, the loss of the right to win a prize.
- Capsana employees, representatives, agents, or members of the eligibility committee, and persons living in the same household are not eligible for the Quit to Win! Challenge drawings.