- The Challenge
- The Challenge in brief »
- To register »
- The prizes »
- Spokespersons »
- Support kit »
- Partners »
- The winners »
- Media »
- Highlights »
- FAQ »
- Rules »
From March 1 to April 11, make a commitment not to smoke for 6 weeks and qualify to win one of many prizes!
Participate in the Challenge in your own way: alone, with the help of a non-smoking sponsor or by teaming up with another smoker who also wants to quit.
- I Quit
- Getting information »
- Getting ready »
- Help and support »
- D-Day and after »
- A matter of weight »
- Get moving to butt out »
- Managing stress »
- Expert answers »
The decision to quit smoking isn't made overnight. For more information, to obtain support and to help prepare yourself, you may refer to this section
- I HelpI help
Most former smokers say the same thing: it's easier to quit smoking when you feel you've got support. That being the case, what better way to KO the smoking habit than as part of a team? Whether you're a non-smoker or a smoker who'd like to butt out for good, you can help someone in your circle free him- or herself from cigarettes.
- Tools and ResourcesTools and resources
Download the following tools to support you in your decision to quit smoking.
- Participant's FileParticipant's file
A practical and customized tool to help you succeed in the Challenge! (You must be registered to use the Participant's file)
Join us to be part of a network of motivating and motivated followers. Whether for consulting messages or for contributing, don't miss paying a visit. You'll see: motivation grows with use!
- Work EnvironmentWork environment
Living smoke-free is one of the best decisions a person can make for his or her health, and among the people in your circle there must certainly be smokers who want to quit.
Support them by promoting the Quit to Win! Challenge in your organization.
Description of the Quit to Win! Challenge
- The Quit to Win! Challenge is a health-promotion campaign aimed at people who want to quit smoking. The goal of the program is to improve their quality of life and life expectancy by changing their habits.
- For participants, the challenge is to not smoke, that is, to not inhale tobacco smoke or use products containing tobacco including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, or pipes, for a minimum period of six weeks, from March 1 to April 11, 2015, inclusively.
- Persons duly registered for the Quit to Win! Challenge who satisfy the conditions set out in the present rules and regulations will have a chance to win a prize for their participation if they are still non-smokers at the time the winners are declared, on April 13, 2015, and, if applicable, until they have passed a screening test.
- Registration is free of charge, and all persons registered for the Quit to Win! Challenge may change their registration at any time up to March 1, 2015, inclusively, at quitchallenge.ca.
- The Challenge
- The Challenge in brief
- To register
- The prizes
- Support kit
- The winners
- I Quit
- I Help
- Tools and Resources
- Participant's File
- Work Environment