- The Challenge
- The Challenge in brief »
- To register »
- Partners »
- The prizes »
- Spokespersons »
- Support kit »
- The winners »
- Media »
- Highlights »
- FAQ »
- Rules »
From March 1 to April 11, make a commitment not to smoke for 6 weeks and qualify to win one of many prizes!
Participate in the Challenge in your own way: alone, with the help of a non-smoking sponsor or by teaming up with another smoker who also wants to quit.
- I Quit
- I HelpI help
Most former smokers say the same thing: it's easier to quit smoking when you feel you've got support. That being the case, what better way to KO the smoking habit than as part of a team? Whether you're a non-smoker or a smoker who'd like to butt out for good, you can help someone in your circle free him- or herself from cigarettes.
- Tools and ResourcesTools and resources
Download the following tools to support you in your decision to quit smoking.
- Participant's FileParticipant's file
A practical and customized tool to help you succeed in the Challenge! (You must be registered to use the Participant's file)
Join us to be part of a network of motivating and motivated followers. Whether for consulting messages or for contributing, don't miss paying a visit. You'll see: motivation grows with use!
- Work EnvironmentWork environment
Living smoke-free is one of the best decisions a person can make for his or her health, and among the people in your circle there must certainly be smokers who want to quit.
Support them by promoting the Quit to Win! Challenge in your organization.
Thousands of Quebecers commit to not smoking for at least six weeks, from March 1 to April 11, 2014. If each year, 2 out of 3 participants successfully take up the Challenge, just imagine the number of people who are making the move toward a smoke-free life.
Three ways to take up the Challenge
A person can register alone.
With a teammate
Two people sign up together, as participants, and provide each other with help and support.
When you register before March 1, 2014
- You can receive a free support kit available at PJC Jean Coutu branches by presenting your registration confirmation as of January 8, 2014. To locate your nearest PJC Jean Coutu branch, click here.
- You will be able to subscribe to a series of encouraging e-mails sent at each stage of the quitting process.
- When you visit quitchallenge.ca, you’ll find a host of tips, tools and information.
- You’ll be able to obtain information and support at the iQuitnow helpline (1-866-527-7383) or the Quit Smoking Centre in your region.
Plus, you could win one of the prizes!