Thousands of Quebecers commit to not smoking for at least six weeks, from March 1 to April 11, 2015. If each year,
2 out of 3 participants successfully take up the Challenge, just imagine the number of people who are making the move toward a smoke-free life.
Three ways to take up the Challenge
A person can register alone.
With a teammate
Two people sign up together, as participants, and provide each other with help and support.
Why register to the Challenge?
- Because it works: 2 out of 3 participants succeed in not smoking for the 6 weeks of the Challenge… An excellent rate of success!
- To obtain a wide range of free support tools, to get information and motivation during and after the Challenge.
- To get connected to the wider online community for quitting smoking in Quebec.
- For its flexible and customizable approach (quit date, registration formula and type of support), which helps increase one’s chances of success.
- To be eligible to win prizes.
And because the Challenge is the best ally for taking up the challenge of a lifetime!